Josilyn's American Lit Blog 8/19/21

 My reflection for today's class is about the opening and the lesson,We opened class a little different today , as we opened class with a game of kahoot. Our kahoot was based on some of the poems we've been reading lately by Langston Hughes.We played two games , each of which were based on the poems , and some parts of figurative speech.In the first game I almost won but at the end I i fell to 6th placed due to technical difficulties.During the second game I was holding the first place title for a bit but one mistake bumped me down at the last minute to 2nd place.Me being a good sport , I was still happy.We then did an exercise consisting of practicing our vocabulary words.We then proceeded to finish out the class by reviewing our answers and grading one another's papers.Today's class was pretty dope.

Comments

Popular Posts