Josilyn's blog 8/9/2021

 Hello, my name is JosilynAndrews I'm 16 years old my birthday is April 17th 2005. I'm in Aries which is in fire sign which would explain my dominant personality and my outspoken ways. I tend to Grove high School in ellenwood Georgia and I am a junior in high school. I enjoy dancing baking and designing things. My favorite color is lavender. When I grow up I plan to be a medical malpractice attorney. I plan to achieve this by going to Kennesaw State University and majoring in political science and then going to Emory law School to pursue my law degree. Subjects such as history and math fascinate me however I do not have any favorites. I would like to travel in the future and in the days to come. I went to visit Barcelona spain, dubai, & Turks and caicos.my favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake and my favorite kind of food is soul food. I enjoy spending time with my friends and doing tik toks and my free time. My expectations for this class are to simply achieve/overachieve I plan to be in active participating student and a student willing to learn continuously.

Comments

Popular Posts